Beyonce in Gareth Pugh

Beyonce spotted wearing Gareth Pugh in the preview for her long anticipated new video "Run the World (Girls)" video

The starship enterprise boot and gold dress debut during Gareth Pugh's Pitti Immagine 2011 collection earlier this year, Queen B always knows how to turn heads!!!

I love Gareth Pugh, he’s amazing. His work is so different. The dramatic shoulder pads make your waist look teeny tiny and it’s very structured and graphic and modern. I think the contrast of his garments and my personality is really cool. And I get to dress up and be whatever I want. -Beyonce




Check out more pics and another preview of Bey's "Run the World (girls)" video below








for those of you who haven't seen the latest preview of Bey's new video, watch the trailer below




I don't think no one is more excited to see this video than me!!!!!

Tell me your thoughts on this fierce look????



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...